Sunday, October 28, 2007

Caribbean Men Of Color - Horizon Barcelona

OK OK OK OK. I Know Your Gonna Love these. These Are Some 10's Right Here. The Definition Of A Papichulo In My Book. I Found these on Another Blog Today (Which I Have Recently Added To My Noteworthy Selections Section). But I Just had to post them up on my own for that effect. I mean These Black & Latin Men Are Fine. I Mean It Aint like we all dont know that Black & Latin Men Are The Finest Men God Created. Why The Hell Else does everyone else run around tryna Be, Look, & Act Like Us.?!?


These Ladies and Gentlemen Are Deities
If I Had to choose from one of these fine specimen of Men i dont think i could choose just one. But At the moment im sure favoring Papi in the baby blue down there. All Of them 10/10 Scrumptious.



(Please Please Please Please Click For Larger Size's! Trust Me You Want Too! )



Click!



Enjoy!







0 Thoughts: