Sunday, October 14, 2007

Emotions

In The Words Of Beyonce & Co. "Its Just Emotions Taking Me Over." I Dont know how i feel at the present moment. I feel indifferent about things today. I Just dont know how i feel. Im Mellow but kinda down at the same time. I Want to See my Papi & He's ghost. I guess its a good thing that we aint smothering each other. He has time to see his friends and fam. but at the same time i want to see him. I feel like these last 2-3 days weve been really distant toward each other. Maybe its just me but i feel like i havent talked to him much. i guess maybe that comes with the relationship. I mean im hardly the expert this being my 1st ever real relationship. Were a month into our relationship and me i just want to be around him more i guess. I Love him so much and i dont want to lose him. I just want him close to me right now. Theres a road block keeping him away i suppose. But i mean if hes uncomfortable why not just say it. And I Mean he's gonna have to meet these people anyway right. There my immediate family so.... but i dunno i dont wanna rush nor ruin how good things are going right now, I LOVE THIS PERSON SO MUCH. He's Someone Who's Become Very Important And Special to My Heart In Such a very Short Time. I Mean My Mom Even Asked How He Was Doing Today. I Mean If Thats not a good sign what is yknow. But I guess this comes with it, this feeling when you cant be close to the one you love.


I Have to admit writing this down and Listening to some Classic Aaliyah - At Your Best (You Are Love) Really Makes Me Feel Up And Grateful For What I Have Right Now. I Love this Song. Makes Me Feel In Love.


Love......... Something So New To Me.

0 Thoughts: