Friday, October 19, 2007

Thinking......

Listening To> Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad






Thinking always gets me down. its like 12:00 o clock and a nigga is bored at home by himself. Thinking about life & my relationship. I think in my relationship I have a tendency to over think things. Right now im really missing Him. I feel like theres something between us. I Feel like he distances himself from me like hes afraid to open up to me at the moment. Sometimes i wonder is he still feeling me. Sometimes hes just so quiet & other times hes so vibrant like theres an aura around him and he loves being around me. Now dont get me wrong i know he love me and I him, but he has a turbulent past and has trouble expressing his feelings whens he down and out. And i YEARN for him to open up to me. I mean me and him plan on being forever together. We only been together a month and we already talkin bout how its gonna be when we move in together lmao. We cant wait. I Love Him. I Just wish he would open up. But yknow its only been a month and i havent really considered that at the moment. It feels like we been together for forever yknow. So yknow i guess i cant be mad or upset its only been a month. I cant exactly expect him to just open up about everything and spill his guts to me yknow. But like I told him, When he's ready Im here to listen.

1 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

In due time buddy...be patient