Sunday, October 28, 2007

It'$ Ju$t Life

$$$$$Dinero. Money. $$$$$$ I need it so badly. I gotta alot of shit to pay for and no money to cover it. Cell Phone Due. Insurance. Gas Money. Food Money. Not To Mention i need money to buy new breaks which will cost me about $100.00. I Need A New Job So Very Badly. its not even funny. my financial situation is bonkers right now and all i can do is ask god to send me something soon. Not to mention theres so many things i need. I Mean THANK GOD I was smart enough to catch a winter jacket on sale last march for $25 or i prolly wouldnt have one this winter. Its crazy right now. Everybody think i got money in the bank when really a nigga is broke. Embarrassingly BROKE. Im going to look 2marro morning for something with my grandma hopefully god blesses me soon. Christmas is coming around and i would love to get Not only myself but others stuff. All I Can Do Is Pray At This Point. :(

0 Thoughts: