Friday, October 05, 2007

No Motivation

Mood: Bored/Thinking
In the Background: Wisin Y Yandel Feat Romeo(Aventura) - Noche De Sexo

Thinking About: Me. One thing i have always wanted to do and change about myself was my physique or lack there of. Its is one thing out of many i have always been self conscience about. its is one thing that I'm still the most conscience about. It is one thing about myself that i want to change. I feel if i had the body i wanted i would be so much more confident in myself as a person. I would have a much higher self esteem, a healthier outlook on life..... in other words i would feel and be overall a much greater person. Mentally & Physically. I believe i would feel so much better About ME! And Not To Mention I Would Still Look Damn Good When Im Like 40-50. Still Being Able To Pull Youngin's & Shit. LMAO That would be nice. :) My Problem Is Staying Motivated And Commited To It. I Think i want it but i dont have what it takes to stay with it. I Think I Need Patience & Acceptance. And To Realize that its not gonna come over night. And Try not to look too far down the road trying to see the big picture too quickly. I think im going to try to accept and love myself today and know that each day, im going to get better. I guess thats a way of looking at it. Im Going To try to stay Positve. And Try to keep my self SELF-MOTIVATED. I Want it so bad and i guess thats what i should tell myself when i feel like giving up. I WANT IT SO BAD!

0 Thoughts: