Wednesday, October 03, 2007

IT'S ME BITCHES!!!!!!!!!! :)

8888888

Yes! It's Me Bitches! The #1 the only! Its been a while and alot of things have changed for the better. This is one time in life where im kinda content with alot thats going on in my life. Of course theres still many things i havent accomplished and dont have right now, but theres so much i have checked off m list of things to do. for one i came out to my parents. They both know. It was a big hurdle for me to jump over but i did it. my mom still isnt too okay wit it but her ass will get over it as long as im her son. My dad is way cool wit it. I feel like i can confide in him about my relationship. SI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im in a relationship. A relationship that is very important to me. Im in love. I love this person wit all my heart. In the words Of Ashanti "He's Like The Lighter To My Cigarette. Although this is my first relationship, my first love, i feel he is my soulmate. I cant see myself wit no one else. Were like Yin & Yang. I LOVE MY PAPI! LOVE HIM 2 DEATH. MY BABY MY NIGGA MY PAPI. WE DO US!



*******************************



Im acing School right now. I Mean its only the 4th week But i Got 3 A's. And Im So Glad. Im Focused Right Now. The only thing lacking is i dont have a J.O.B. right now which sucks. But i hope to find one by the end of this month. Cuz a nigga need money. Wanna Buy my baby sumthin for his Bday 2 Lmao.






As Far as right now life is ok. its actually ok. besides not having a job. Everythings O.k. ...........Yeah everything's O.K.









Some Eye Candy For Those Of Us Who Appreciate Fine Latinos When We See Em




Suave! But He Aint Got Nothin On My Papi! :)

0 Thoughts: