Thursday, October 18, 2007

Refocus......[$$]

Wait Till I Get My Money Right.......



As of late i have been equally bored. My financial problem is increasingly becoming a burden as my bank account is rapidly dwindling like a sack of weed at any party in lorain. I need to find a source that can put a deposit into my bank account very quickly. Things are starting to look very rough on my end. Im just hoping God blesses me very soon. Very Soon. I Need to Refocus.





+ I Need to buy myself my favorite bottle of alcohol and enjoy a drink by myself. I Need A Short Breather To Relax............ And











After i Find a job Of Course. I Need Money To Buy The Bottle Right?!?!?!
So My #1 Goal FOr Right now is find A Means Of Income. A J.O.B. MONEY! MONEY! MONEY!











I Love this Girl Right Now. Her Style, Her Music, Her Presence. Her. Its Just Something About Her That I Love. And I Stay Bumpin That New CD. She's My Favorite Singer Out Now Besides The Classics. Shes Just Something Unique.

0 Thoughts: